After several years of running a Life Coaching practice, I had my first experience with helping another person overcome their chronic pain. In 2012 a client approached me and asked me to “reprogram his brain against his pain”. After he told me his story (10 years of chronic back pain, multiple surgeries, numerous injections his next step was some form of electronic insert) I agreed to work with him. I began reading and researching extensively and over the following 3-4 months, I had numerous mini sessions with him, as I uncovered new information I would talk to him about what I had found and each time he showed improvement. We had two major sessions each lasting a couple of hours, the day of the second session he arrived at my house walking extremely tentatively and in obvious pain. Two days later I saw him and he reported the pain had gone, he walked with barely a limp. I next saw him nearly a year later in a chance meeting and he told me that he remained pain-free.
That first encounter was the genesis of the Retrain your Brain against Pain program. Since that time I have continued to add new features to the program to make it quicker and easier for people to get over their pain.
Below is a video of me and my story out of pain.
- Specialist Practitioner Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning-Richard Bandler
- Certified Practitioner Life Coach-The Life Coaching College
- Practitioner of NLP-The Life Coaching College
- Matrix Therapies Coach-Pip McKay
- Masculine and Feminine Archetypes Coach-Pip McKay
- Passion and Purpose Coach-Pip McKay
- Reference Point Therapy Level 3 Practitioner-Simon Rose, Evette Rose